Friday, November 30, 2007

My Trip to Thailand

Hi everyone,

Some of you may be overseas by now and enjoying yourselves too. Even if you are in Singapore, there are tons of things to do, like visiting the library, watching a movie and doing your holiday assignments (a gentle reminder - spoils the fun?)

I just returned from Krabi, Thailand early this morning at 12.30 am. I spent five days in Phuket and Krabi with my family. It's a beautiful place especially Phi Phi island. We took a speedboat to go island-hopping. My children even went snorkelling to look at fish (clown fish "Nemo") and corals. I was actually worried about encountering a tsunami since the one in 2004. As I toured these two areas, the evacuation routes are clearly marked with signposts and warning systems have been set up all around the islands. We also managed to catch the sight of a lovely sunset at the unblocked view at the Pramtherp Cape (if I 've spelt correctly). The food there is usually spicy and very delicious. I must have been greedy and was down with food poisoning.

While I was there, I also visited Anuban Krabi School. Their teachers and students came to visit us on 5 Nov this year. Remember?

I had a great time although I was sick towards the end of the trip. (I shall share some of my photos with you next time)

At the same time, I was also saddened by the deaths of the 5 dragon boat racers who drowned in Cambodia as I read the newspapers this morning. Before I left for my trip, their bodies have not been found yet. Did you all follow the reports? Remember to keep reading newspapers.

Au revoir! (Goodbye in French)

19 comments:

And Life Turns Around said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
And Life Turns Around said...

Wow!!!! I didn't know I typed so much! Well... I could publish a book with the title " The Autobiograhpy and Unfair Moments of MY life" HEHEHEHEHEHEHE ( the HEHE part is not included in the title)

And Life Turns Around said...

no offences! Just slightly exxagerated tale

And Life Turns Around said...

Mrs Leong you won't believe this! My mother asked me to Copy and Paste my comments for this post for my father who is in Houston,America now to read! So I did as she said! Guess what? My father sent me a reply promising me a trip to Japan in 2008! hahahaha

Ying Li said...

Wow mo you talk a lot.

And Life Turns Around said...

Don't you already know that?

huiwen said...

mrs leong can we change the blog url as well as the blogskin?

huiwen said...

and can we have a tagboard?

And Life Turns Around said...

I lost my homework list!!! Hope i can find it.....

Anyways Mrs Leong pls visit my blog www.aquarius-secrets.blogspot.com

and www.dedication-tune.blogspot.com

Ying Li said...

Ya, I suggest a tagboard.

huiwen said...

so what's going to happen to this blog now?

Ying Li said...

Nothing.

And Life Turns Around said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
huiwen said...

.......
cant we change it or something?? it's still 5 am..=.=

Ying Li said...

Dunno. It takes time.

And Life Turns Around said...

Mrs Leong can you like let Mdm Tan use this blog too? It will be fun!

huiwen said...

ya i agree.well, mrs leong said all sub teachers oso cn visit the blog. mdm tan is isnt it?

Ying Li said...

I think it's time Mrs Leong changed the title of our class blog to 6Am. I think that letting the other teachers use this blog is a good idea.

And Life Turns Around said...

By the way Dream~angel is Mo