Monday, December 1, 2008

It's holidays, finally!


It's been the longest time since the last posting in June. How time flies! 'PSLE' the dreaded word for the whole of this year has finally become history for all of you.

Hope you are satisfied with your results and that you can gain entry to your first choice school. I'm somewhat worried about Brandon. When he came to shake my hand that day, he was on the verge of tears. Can someone please tell me if he's alright? Otherwise I'll call him one of these days.

You know, I still go back to school to do all sorts of stuff. One of the chores would be to clear up my cubicle. I wish someone could help me or perhaps, I'd just close my eyes and sweep everything into the black garbage bag! That would be the quickest possible way, what do you think? I wonder if you've thrown all your P6 stuff away. Don't we all have a problem with clutter?

Some of you could well be overseas by now having a good time for all that you've 'suffered' (like real?) I'll soon be able to do so myself (hee hee) by first going off to Penang to attend a relative's wedding and then off to Taiwan for some relaxation (see photo; isn't it wonderful if one hikes up a path like that?). I'll try to put up a few photos after the trip. Not sure if anyone bothers. Guess I won't if no one responds to this post.

I'm hungry and will get some food. Till then! Cheers!

18 comments:

And Life Turns Around said...

YAY! I am the first one to comment... Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays...

Ying Li said...

FINALLY! A blog post here!
I don't think Brandon has a problem now. Anyway, I hope Mrs Leong enjoys her holiday. And I hope that more people will come here. I am sick of being one of the few people who come here.

AliciaRockYourWorld :D said...

FINAlLy! a post here.

yay. going japan tomorrow=)

Pui Yee said...

Hello hello! Well, brandon's fine now if i'm not wrong.. Anyway, gd luck to everybody for posting results!

phlegmofserendipity. said...

hihihi!!
its been a REALLY REALLY LONG LONG
time since Mrs Leong has posted. Great! I thought Mrs Leong would forget all about this blog. :D

LILY said...

Ha ha! Isn't it sad that we will be leaving Keming so soon?

Ying Li said...

I hope to see all my friends from Keming during teachers day or some other occasions in Keming... =D

Mrs Leong said...

Hey there! good to hear from a few of you. Who is evil tomatoes?

I just returned from my trip to Taiwan and will soon show you all some of my pics. Be patient!

Alicia - you like Japan a lot huh? Are you visiting your buddy too?

Ying Li- thanks for letting me know that Brandon is fine now. Can you tell him to drop me an email or something so that I know he's still 'alive'? Thanks!

Mrs Leong said...

Keep in touch, people!

phlegmofserendipity. said...

hi, Mrs Leong!!
I'm Choo Yun Yu. Index no. 8
from class 6 Amethyst.
AKA Chatterbox
haha! :D

Ying Li said...

Yay! Responds! Hahaha... =P

6 Amethyst class said...

Hi everyone!!!!

Wow. I am always going to the same country as Mrs Leong for holiday. Last year was Macau and this year was Taiwan (i went to Taiwan during the June 2008 holidays).

Good luck for everyone in their new Secondary Schools! :)

6 Amethyst class said...

Did Mrs Leong managed to go to the Shilin Night Market to try the XXL crispy fried chicken? It is really delicious and i could still remember the taste of it:)

And Life Turns Around said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!!! :)

And Life Turns Around said...

NOW WE ARE ALL OFFICIALLY EX-KEMINITES :(

BUT I HOPE ALL OF YOU ENJOY 2009 AS YOU HAD ENJOYED 2008.. OR PERHAPS EVEN BETTER :)

Ying Li said...

Happy New Year!

Mrs Leong said...

I did try the 'Zha Ji Pai' in Shilin night market. It's yummy. I also tried the Ah Zong 'mian xian' which tasted so different from the ones we get here in Spore.

I love Japanese food a lot so whenever I go to food court here, I usually end up eating Jap. So I was quite happy that there is a lot of Japanese food around in Taiwan. :)

Pui Yee said...

Hello. Happy new year!!