Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Getting older or wiser?


Months ago, I celebrated my birthday with my family and this was my slice of the birthday cake from Bakerzin. Chocolatey and yummy.

Older...definitely; wiser...perhaps. Well, perhaps in choice of food as I'm getting wider around my waist. Sigh...really trying to maintain my weight. Got a weakness for chocolates lately, mainly anything with raisins and nuts in it like the Whittaker one. Anyone tried it?

Busy marking compos now as exams are round the corner but taking time out to de-stress. Not sure how many of you out there even come here anymore. :(

Ta-ta. Take care, people!

5 comments:

Ying Li said...

HI!
Of course I come here... Wow. Nice chocolate cake! Happy Belated Birthday by the way..=) Haha. I am eating more too. A LOT more. XD

phlegmofserendipity. said...

hello Mrs Leong!
WOW nice chocolate cake! YUM.
looks expensive...
-YunYu

LILY said...

Wow, chocolate cake!

Looks really expensive.

Ying Li said...

I wish there was updates... Haha.

phlegmofserendipity. said...

MRS Leong!
hello!
busy with tests recently. :(