Saturday, March 24, 2007


Last December, I managed to finish watching 'Princess Hours' on DVD. It is such a wonderful fairy tale and I enjoyed it thoroughly. However, I have been very busy since and don't have the time to watch another Korean drama serial. Perhaps this December, I'll watch 'Full House'.

You see, we have to make choices every day, if not every moment, which guide our responses to the things and people around us. Our responses in turn affect them in positive or negative ways. It is all about self-control and self-discipline.

Remember: Excellent Results + Excellent Behaviour = SUCCESS

12 comments:

phlegmofserendipity. said...

sometimes, i just like watching Korean drama, & I like watching "Princess Hours"!

Giving It All said...

LOL Korean dramas are truly lame sia....Very boring...I rather watch science-fiction cool shows...

LILY said...

Princess Hours is really interesting...
It seems that many people prefer love and romantic movies, doesn't it?

Li Yee

Anonymous said...

where is the tagboard?anyway, korean shows are quite interesting(only for some)make the tagboard quickly, please?

yujia

Mrs Leong said...

I haven't learnt how to use a tagboard but when I do, I'll let all of you know.

We are all entitled to our own opinion about things but we just should not condemn what others have said, ok?

phlegmofserendipity. said...

I know who is "name" He is Brandon Ong.
(I can't 100% gurantee that. =P)

Anonymous said...

Mrs Leong,

you must first go to http://www.blogskins.com and pick a "skin" then copy the text. then, delete the things in the "edit html"part and paste the text in.then go to http://www.cbox.ws then create an account and they will teach you what to do.

yujia

phlegmofserendipity. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
phlegmofserendipity. said...

I'm sorry I can't go to school yesterday & sports day today. I had food poisoning.

phlegmofserendipity. said...

And I have fever also

Mrs Leong said...

Hope you are feeling much better Yun Yu. We missed you at Sports Day.

Lollipop said...

I also love watching princess hours... and my home is sort of being filled up with many different korean drama DVDs... maybe i can lent some to mrs. leong if she like...