Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sports Day

Sports Day happened on a rainy day. We cheered a lot and then returned to school. I know some of you were disappointed as you could not compete in the races which you trained hard for.
However, you still managed to compete in the race in the end. In fact, I was also disappointed about the way a few of you who did not participate actively enough in the cheer. We spoke about team spirit and not everyone was living the value. I was saddened by it. The only consolation was seeing how some of you came together to design and make the placards at home in time for the event. In addition, I also thought that Hong Wei did a marvellous job at leading the class in the cheer. Thanks!

9 comments:

phlegmofserendipity. said...

too bad i wasn't there. =(

Ying Li said...

I thought we are going to compete on Monday or Tuesday???

phlegmofserendipity. said...

yes. Yee Shuin told that we are going to compete on Monday or Tuesday for running & relay.

Ying Li said...

But now postpone to any day which is after SA1...=(

Giving It All said...

yar lor...so dao mei

Mrs Leong said...

Well, you have another chance to show everyone what you've got! After SA1 so focus on your exams first, ok?

whatever said...

The cheer from 6 Jade was funny.Yeah?I thought we were going to compete on Monday or Tuesday?Can we move the date from 25 may to 25 April?So dao mei.

Luo Meng A.K.A Johnson said...

That day was a total disaster.I thought we werereally going to race but we did not. What a pity,and bought so much potato chips for nothing.

LILY said...

Luckily, I didn't bring any potato chips like johnson. And instead, I brought my umbrella! Too bad I didn't get a chance to run in the 6x80m relay. I was so disappointed! =(