Thursday, April 19, 2007

Fond memories





Look carefully at the pictures. Do you recognise some of them? If you are in the photos, can you remember what you were doing? Well, I hope they were wonderful memories for you.


Those of you who have signed up for the Japan trip, focus on your studies first so that you can thoroughly enjoy yourselves there! Looks like Yun Yu and Ying Li are studying really hard. Keep it up!


We'll also be setting up a blog for the Japan trip and we'll post our photos on it for others to see what we will be learning there. I'm very excited about the trip too.


6 comments:

phlegmofserendipity. said...

these photos are very funny.haha! =)
Yun Yu x)

Luo Meng A.K.A Johnson said...

Is that me in the first picture?
I look real funny.

Ying Li said...

I see some of my classmate's pictures in the photos =)

Ying Li said...

Seems like Yun Yu appears in everyone's blog...

Giving It All said...

OMG.Kah seng now and kah seng then was a total difference.Even hong wei looks lame.Kenneth too...

LILY said...

I KNOW ALL OF THEM! I was in that class! Wasn't that taken when we were making our own sandwiches? We had just so much fun! I liked the sandwiches. I remember 1 of the groups spelled "sandwiches" as "sandwitches". I laughed till my tummy hurts. Mrs Leong, why didn't you take a photo of me?