Saturday, April 14, 2007

Exam Fever is On!



Well, exams are just around the corner. I hope you are all studying hard as you have promised yourselves that you will make an improvement over your CA1 results in your journals, remember? Let me know if you feel really stressed out. You could email to me or catch me in school for a chat.

Some of you may need some TLC (Tender Loving Care) during this stressful period. I have free hugs to give away. Any takers? Only reserved for 5Am students yah? Don't be shy. I feel that hugs are very therapeutic. You feel relaxed and loved after a hug, whether it's the TLC type or a big bear hug. I wonder how many of you out there have not been hugged for a long time.

15 comments:

Ying Li said...

Exam coming... need to study...

maple-piggy said...

mrs leong, about the japan trip i'm like so excited!!!

phlegmofserendipity. said...

oh yeah! I'm so excited about the Japan trip, but I need to study 1st.x)
cheers,
Yun Yu

Mrs Leong said...

Who's maple piggy? I'm glad you are excited but are you interested in going on the trip with your parents' blessings?

Study hard and start revising. Come punctually for the morning lessons in the hall is a good way to start.

Mrs Leong said...

Who's maple piggy? I'm glad you are excited but are you interested in going on the trip with your parents' blessings?

Study hard and start revising. Come punctually for the morning lessons in the hall is a good way to start.

Ying Li said...

Perhaps maple-piggy is a person who plays maplestory or a person who likes maple trees.
Maybe this person also likes pigs.

phlegmofserendipity. said...

maple piggy is Alicia

myth said...

LMAO EVILTOMATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

myth said...

who is the so called "eviltomatoes" and "maplepiggy"

myth said...

alicia doesnt play maplestory!

myth said...

alicia doesnt play maplestory!

phlegmofserendipity. said...

Alicia plays Maplestory. She told me that. If u don't believe me, u can ask her.
Yun Yu x)

Ying Li said...

Why are the 141 tomatoes evil?

Giving It All said...

Like anyone in our class wants to get hugged???


i will laugh like siaoz sia when i c mrs leong hugging SONG YI MING,KAH SENG or LUO MENG....

TOTALL IMAO SIA!!!

phlegmofserendipity. said...

the 141 tomatoes is VERY EVIL!!!!