Monday, May 28, 2007

Hi! Are you still there?

Sorry that I have not been posted any new stuff lately. As you know, we were all busy with exams.


Finally, that's over and we can now focus on what we can do to improve your results further in the various subjects. I'm glad that most of you have improved. For those of you who did not perform as well, please ask and clarify with your friends and/or teachers. Keeping quiet won't get you anywhere.

In the meantime, take a break and don't forget to read! Target is to read at least 5 books by the end of the holidays.
Those of you who are travelling to another country may want to share with us something about your trip when school starts. Others can tell us what activities you and your family are getting up to.
Check out the Osaka blog during our trip from 8 Jun to 13 Jun 2007!

23 comments:

Ying Li said...

Yah I would like to check out the Osaka blog when it's ready.

Ying Li said...

Anyway, sorry for what I did on Tuesday. (29-5-2007) =(

phlegmofserendipity. said...

Hey! You say sorry for what? Maybe you are just not very good at dancing. x)

Ying Li said...

I created much trouble.

Mrs Leong said...

It's all right but you did kind of frighten me as you are such a well-behaved student. We are not asking for perfection but your best effort and I know you are. We don't criticise you as a person so don't take it to heart. ok?

Ying Li said...

OK.

Ying Li said...

1 more day left... I want to countdown.

Ying Li said...

I think the tagboard in the Osaka blog will be flooded sooner or later.

Mrs Leong said...

Please give support and encouragement to those of your friends in Shimen. Check out their blog! But don't spam it. Please...

kaching said...

What is the URL for their blog?

Ying Li said...

Hello? No one comes here anymore.=(

And Life Turns Around said...

Mrs Leong I managed to browse through after a long time by the way could you PLS explain why Sandy or your dog cannot reproduce PLS!!!!!

Ying Li said...

Hi? Still no one. =(

And Life Turns Around said...

sorry for being a busy body but i am eager to know what happened!

And Life Turns Around said...

ying li i shall chat with you live when i can at around 3-4 on weeekdayss in my blog wwwl.swiss-blue.blogspot.com

And Life Turns Around said...

www.swiss-blue.blogspot.com Mrs leong pls do visit my blog and send in comments in the tagboard!!!

mrs leong why don't you add a tagboard to our class blog!!!!

And Life Turns Around said...

who is evil_ tomatoes????

Ying Li said...

I thought we are suppose to know the answers to the compre close here?

phlegmofserendipity. said...

hey! wheres is the ans for de compre cloze?
=\

zong said...

Hi! I am Zhi Yong.(in case something gone bonkers...i write my name)I just want to know the ans for the compre cloze. Bye!

zong said...

When is the answer coming!!!I am getting impatient!!! >_< HeHeHe!
Just joking!

SOB!SOB! I think can;t get the answer before English Exam!I hardly use computer!SOB!SOB!

Ying Li said...

Hey, Zhi Yong! Do you have a blog? =)

Pui Yee said...

hmm... pls visit my blog....
http://www.sprinkleheartslove.blogspot.com

thanks