Thursday, May 3, 2007

I need some HELP!


I know many of you out there are more IT-savvy than me so I'm hoping that a couple of you especially the group of you who are going to Osaka can help me set up a new blog.


Why? You ask. Well, we'd like to involve all the other students from Keming to be as excited as we are about the upcoming trip.


I need a blog that is customised with Japanese culture-related motifs or designs, manga or anime with a counter so that we know the number of hits. Try looking up the blogskin called 'Japanese Girl' for some ideas.


Can someone volunteer to help after your exams next week?


7 comments:

Ying Li said...

I shall go to www.blogskins.com to check...=)

Ying Li said...

I found some, but I shall help after the exams.

phlegmofserendipity. said...

Please DON"T make me help. I will make a big mess!!

Mrs Leong said...

Thanks Yingli. Only work on this after exams. Now, just focus on performing well in your exams, ok?

whatever said...

Yeah me 2!same as yingli I'll try my best!

~0 said...

i can help with the anime stuffs..
^^

Mrs Leong said...

Who's -O? If you have drawn the manga stuff, you can email to me so that I can put it on the Osaka blog. Thanks in advance!